Share & grow the world's knowledge!

Contribute to Cleartalking and share your expertise
Check out the services we offer for both users and businesses.

Promote technology products and services in many different ways with the growing community!
Submit a ticket to get help with using our services.

Which is better phone ? Apple,Samsung or others? | Telecom Consumer Discussion Forums

A A A

Please consider registering

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Register

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

sp_Feed Topic RSS sp_Related Related Topics sp_TopicIcon
Which is better phone ? Apple,Samsung or others?
Topic Rating: 0 Topic Rating: 0 Topic Rating: 0 Topic Rating: 0 Topic Rating: 0 Topic Rating: 0 (0 votes) 
January 26, 2015
2:01 am
cleartalking
Members
Forum Posts: 1
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Which is better phone between Apple & Samsung. Please tell me which is better phone. I am thinking about iPhone but I am Confuse.

January 27, 2015
11:04 am
shriwfh
Members

I recommend you to buy any model samsung phone. Samsung has a wide variety of choices with different price range. iphone seems to be little expensive. The samsung mobile phones are listed in the below URL with a detailed spec.

http://www.gsmarena.com/samsun…..ones-9.php

You could find android wear for your mobile.

January 28, 2015
3:56 am
Costin
Platinum
Members

Premium Member

ByPassPostChallenge
Forum Posts: 1019

This is the dilemma of every customer in front of a shelf, proudly displaying one or more ultimate models

Don’t rush to decide and try not to focus that much your decision on what people around you say

Think of what you truly need. Is iPhone completely satisfying your needs and are you willing to pay for it more than for Android? Go for it!

Did you find an Android-based model that satisfies your needs better than iOS? Give it a try

Personally, I switched from iOS to Android, dur to some technical flaws and I wouldn’t choose it back due  to this reason and due to costs

February 5, 2015
9:55 am
jangwl
Silver
Members

ByPassPostChallenge
Forum Posts: 121

iPhone is good for the software stability but not customisation. Samsung is good if you want customisation and control over your data.

Best Regards

Richard

http://www.richardjang.com

February 21, 2015
4:37 am
Costin
Platinum
Members

Premium Member

ByPassPostChallenge

In addition, every Android-based smartphone grants a proper customization, the only difference relies on their particular configurations

Samsung may have an improved camera of 16MP, associated with numerous apps and a reliable battery lifetime

HTC may have a better camera than Samsung, a built-in flashlight, but might disappoint you with its battery

Sony may be the perfect smartphone in terms of camera and battery, but it doesn`t include that much apps as Samsung

March 24, 2015
8:22 am
jangwl
Silver
Members

ByPassPostChallenge
Forum Posts: 121

Every brand of Android will bring about its benefits and limitations. Samsung looks like one of the best in this market. It has one of the best screen and many apps on it. But the apps may deplete your generous 32GB memory space. Give your comments on HTC, the next big brother in the market.

Best Regards

Richard

http://www.richardjang.com

March 29, 2015
12:42 am
Cellnut
Silver
Members
Forum Posts: 192

It all depends on what you need and what you’re using it for honestly. In general, Android isn’t as much of a ‘hand holding’ experience like iPhone. In some cases you may have to get your hands a little dirty to get what you want to work on an Android device, but quite frankly, I enjoy the fact that I ‘can’ get my hands dirty on most Android devices and I can tweak them a bit, or make them work a certain way that I want them to. You can’t do much in that regard on iOS devices.

My preference is Android, but general users that have to have things work without hassle and want standardization in smartphone hardware are probably better off on iOS.

March 29, 2015
7:05 am
Vincom
Bronze
Members
Forum Posts: 50

Tell us your needs.

If your wat to use the stable phone, you should use Apple’s products.

April 23, 2015
5:42 am
Costin
Platinum
Members

Premium Member

ByPassPostChallenge

Every brand of Android will bring about its benefits and limitations. Samsung looks like one of the best in this market. It has one of the best screen and many apps on it. But the apps may deplete your generous 32GB memory space. Give your comments on HTC, the next big brother in the market.

What I like about Android is that it promotes competition and as consequence, improved experience for the user

There is Samsung, HTC, Sony, Huawei and other manufactures betting on Android units

Cheap, enhanced with generous storage, quality cameras and fast processors, Androids are likely to be the eternal rival of iPhone, which preserves its place as stable smartphone in terms of applications and security

September 26, 2017
9:08 am
Itsmeryjoy
Members
Forum Posts: 2

Iphone is good but I prefer samsung. Actually not only samsung but android because, I can download in app store anything free without hassle. Unlike iphone although you can download but its very hassle and sometimes has a fee. Another thing is I can use another sim because android is dual.

September 28, 2017
9:57 am
peterjohn
Members
11sp_Permalink sp_Print

android or samsung to be specificis better because they have advantage of phone choices,customiization,better hardware,expandable memory,plenty apps from google play store.so i will say samsung is better.

October 12, 2017
2:37 pm
operapi
Members
12sp_Permalink sp_Print

Iphone might be expensive but it’s really worth it. especially their tons of available application

October 31, 2017
6:19 am
chazpope
Members
Forum Posts: 4
13sp_Permalink sp_Print

That’s a very difficult question and i think it comes down to the price and network. They are both good makes and the phones in general are high quality and packed with features. Look for deals and offers, check out coverage maps of your area and see what prices are available online for your local networks for the phones of interest.

December 10, 2017
9:31 pm
taminieto
Members
14sp_Permalink sp_Print

I personally prefer the Samsung phones because the user interface is a little friendlier to me. I think that the Iphone is a little overpriced and not as useful as Android phones in general. 

January 13, 2020
3:00 am
Alger
Members
15sp_Permalink sp_Print

I recommend you to buy any model Samsung phone. Samsung has a wide variety of choices with different price ranges. iPhone seems to be a little expensive. The Samsung mobile phones are listed in the below URL with a detailed spec.

Forum Timezone: America/New_York

Most Users Ever Online: 1255

Currently Online:
4 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Members Birthdays
sp_BirthdayIcon
Today None
Upcoming Foysal Kader

Top Posters:

Costin: 1019