Share & grow the world's knowledge!

Contribute to Cleartalking and share your expertise
Check out the services we offer for both users and businesses.

Promote technology products and services in many different ways with the growing community!
Submit a ticket to get help with using our services.

How do I transfer music and photos to other Phones | Telecom Consumer Discussion Forums

A A A

Please consider registering

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Register

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

sp_Feed Topic RSS sp_TopicIcon
How do I transfer music and photos to other Phones
Topic Rating: 0 Topic Rating: 0 Topic Rating: 0 Topic Rating: 0 Topic Rating: 0 Topic Rating: 0 (0 votes) 
February 9, 2017
9:47 pm
laura
Members
Forum Posts: 5
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

The best way is to connect the two phones by blue tooth and do a file transfer between phones.

Transfer fіlеѕ bеtwееn Bluetooth-enabled phones or devices by соnnесtіng thе two рhоnеѕ vіа Bluetooth, ѕеlесtіng the fіlе to bе sent аnd fіndіng thе dеvісе

February 21, 2017
10:19 am
Costin
Platinum
Members

Premium Member

ByPassPostChallenge
Forum Posts: 1019

Bluetooth is faster, but sometimes one of the gadgets isn`t recognize by the other one. I had a Sony Ericson and wanted to transfer everything to HTC, I had to upload on my GoogleDrive, then connect on the other gadget with the same Gmail account and download

I have noticed that recent model try to avoid this headache, by including a smart option, Transfer from old device. It activates the Bluetooth connection and copy everything in few minutes

February 21, 2017
11:18 pm
Ford95
Bronze
Members
Forum Posts: 50

Hello, there has been inclusion of several file transfer applications which does include : Bluetooth file transfer, Flash share and many more. They are easy to use and only requires that the two phones to have the applications installed. They are very fast and easy to use. Available for android smartphones

March 6, 2017
11:53 am
Costin
Platinum
Members

Premium Member

ByPassPostChallenge

Personally, I prefer economy on my smartphone, so if I have something like Google Drive, able to do the same thing as a transfer data app, I would choose the existing solution, but I don`t deny these apps are quite attractive

March 7, 2017
10:26 am
thethunderchild
Cheyenne, WY
Silver
Members
Forum Posts: 148

Costin said
Bluetooth is faster, but sometimes one of the gadgets isn`t recognize by the other one.

I have often wondered why this is the case.

I suppose if one has a lesser operating system, it can’t be recognized by a newer operating system.

March 7, 2017
2:20 pm
Costin
Platinum
Members

Premium Member

ByPassPostChallenge

thethunderchild said

Costin said
Bluetooth is faster, but sometimes one of the gadgets isn`t recognize by the other one.

I have often wondered why this is the case.

I suppose if one has a lesser operating system, it can’t be recognized by a newer operating system.  

It might occur, but it can be easily solved with the transfer option included on the new gadget. Since it has a superior OS, it should be able to copy everything from the old fashioned phone, in practice it`s best to check with your own hand, if all contacts are copied and the other content you wished, to avoid unpleasant situations

Forum Timezone: America/New_York

Most Users Ever Online: 1255

Currently Online:
16 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Members Birthdays
sp_BirthdayIcon
Today None
Upcoming None

Top Posters:

Costin: 1019