Professional Certifications from DataCamp can now be posted on LinkedIn! After you receive the certificate, follow the procedures below to share it as a post or under Licenses & certifications.
1. Navigate to your LinkedIn profile page after logging in.
2. Click on the Plus symbol under Licenses & certificates.
3. Include the certificate's name.
4. Assign the Issuing Organization to DataCamp.
5. Make a note of the certificate's issuing and expiration dates (which is two years after it is issued)
6. Add your certificate's Credential ID, which is the final component of the URL (it is a long string of numbers and letters)
7. In the Credential URL area, paste the URL of your DataCamp Professional Certificate.
8. Choose the option Paste.